An Initiative by Tata Housing

DROP AN ENQUIRY-

Individual services

Individual Services

You are only one click away to find the property of your choice.

Enquire +

BUYER'S BROKER

Honest Advice ‘unbiased by brokerage’

> Find out more

GROUP UP

Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much

> Find out more

PRE-LAUNCHES

No better way of investing in real estate than investing in Pre-launched properties

> Find out more

VSERV

Value Added Services to convert your house into home

> Find out more
Institutional services

Institutional Services

Being a trusted corporate ourselves, we understand your institutional real estate requirements the best.

Know more +

Office Space Optimization

End-to-end solutions from transaction management to advisory

> Find out more

Company Leased Accommodation

Accommodation and seamless transition of employees from one location to another

> Find out more

Demand Survey

Group housing solutions with substantial price advantage and 'built to suit' requirements

> Find out more

VSERV

We ensure employees feel at home

> Find out more
Developer services

Developer Services

Explore an optimal platform to promote and leverage our proprietary network.

Explore +

Sales & Marketing Advisory

Achieve competitive advantage by efficiently managing Marketing strategies

> Find out more

Project Mandates

Lead Generation and Project Marketing & Sales

> Find out more

Real Estate Financing

Tailored innovative financial solutions to suit your needs

> Find out more
Individual services

INDIVIDUAL
SERVICES

BUYER'S BROKER

Honest Advice ‘unbiased by brokerage’

> Find out more

GROUP UP

Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much

> Find out more

PRE-LAUNCHES

No better way of investing in real estate than investing in Pre-launched properties

> Find out more

VSERV

Value Added Services to convert your house into home

> Find out more
X
Individual services

INSTITUTIONAL
SERVICES

Office Space Optimization

End-to-end solutions from transaction management to advisory

> Find out more

Company Leased Accommodation

Accommodation and seamless transition of employees from one location to another

> Find out more

Demand Survey

Group housing solutions with substantial price advantage and 'built to suit' requirements

> Find out more

VSERV

We ensure employees feel at home

> Find out more
X
Individual services

DEVELOPER
SERVICES

Sales & Marketing Advisory

Achieve competitive advantage by efficiently managing Marketing strategies

> Find out more

Project Mandates

Lead Generation and Project Marketing & Sales

> Find out more

Real Estate Financing

Tailored innovative financial solutions to suit your needs

> Find out more
X

PROJECTS SHOWCASE

Project of the Week

Propserv star project

Goa

GOA

Price on Request

Developer: TATA Housing

View project

Project of the Month

Propserv star project

Riva

BENGALURU

`49 Lac Onwards

Developer: TATA Value Homes

View project

PROPSERV Star Project

Propserv star project

Santorini

CHENNAI

Price on Request

Developer: TATA Value Homes

View project

PROPSERV Exclusive

Propserv star project

Serein Phase 1

THANE

Price on Request

Developer: TATA Housing

View project
Exclusive

WHO WE ARE

PROPSERV offers bespoke end-to-end real estate services.

skjyline
Explore Vserv Explore Vserv

Realty News

customer service support software